Nevermind that the other reindeer never let him join in any reindeer games. Rudolph has bigger problems.
I love the holiday season because it’s a time for getting together with family and friends. Our world has become increasingly busy and so times like these are important. There is also another reason I love the holiday season. The classics like ‘A Charlie Brown Christmas’, ‘Frosty the Snowman’, ‘The Grinch’ and of course ‘Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer’ to name a few. I continue to make it a point to watch these classics even now at the ripe old age of 49. These specials bring back tons of great memories. But God forbid now you try to enjoy something for what it is or what it was. Nope. Can’t do that nowadays. Seems Rudolph is promoting bullying and bigotry.
Rudolph Actor Says Critics of Bullying Plot Miss the Point: ‘It’s More Relevant Now Than Ever’
My God man, this world has become so ridiculous and overly sensitive. It’s all about getting to your safe place when things don’t go your way. Jesus Christ. This nonsense has me swearing on a post about the holiday season!! Everything is a problem with todays generation. Now they want to rewrite Rudolphs history. I say no…
“Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer
You’ll go down in history!”
Can’t something just be what it is? There are far worse things in this world that need immediate attention.
Anyway, I took the following from a friends FB post..
let’s just go all the way and ban these songs also!
Merry Christmas !
We should banish the following:
1. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus: subjecting minors to softcore porn
2. The Christmas Song: Open fire? Pollution. Folks dressed up like Eskimos? Cultural appropriation
3. Holly Jolly Christmas: Kiss her once for me? Unwanted advances
4. White Christmas? Racist
5. Santa Claus is Coming to Town: Sees you when you’re sleeping? Knows when you’re awake? Peeping Tom stalker
6. Most Wonderful Time of the Year: Everyone telling you be of good cheer? Forced to hide depression
7. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer: Bullying
8. It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas: Forced gender-specific gifts: dolls for Janice and Jen and boots and pistols (GUNS!) for Barney and Ben
9. Santa Baby: Gold digger, blackmail
10. Frosty the Snowman: Sexist; not a snow woman
11. Do You Hear What I Hear: blatant disregard for the hearing impaired
12. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas: Make the yuletide GAY? Wow, just wow
13. Jingle Bell Rock: Giddy up jingle horse, pick up your feet: animal abuse
14. Mistletoe and Holly: Overeating, folks stealing a kiss or two? How did this song ever see the light of day?
15. Winter Wonderland: Parson Brown demanding they get married…forced partnership. Forcing religious beliefs.
16. Grandma Got Ran Over By A Reindeer: Woman attacked & Grandpa gambling.